How to put on a face mask
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask.
2. Remove a mask from the pack and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
3. Determine which side of the mask is the top. The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mold to the shape of your nose.
4. Determine which side of the mask is the front. The coloured/ Printed side of the mask is usually the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
5. Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
6. If using a face mask with ties: Then take the bottom ties, one in each hand, and secure with a bow at the nape of your neck.
7. Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
How to remove a face mask
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loops/ties/band. Follow the instructions below for the type of mask you are using.
2. Face Mask with Ear loops: Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
3. Face Mask with Ties: Untie the bottom bow first then untie the top bow and pull the mask away from you as the ties are loosened.
4. Face Mask with Bands: Lift the bottom strap over your head first then pull the top strap over your head.
5. Throw the mask in the trash. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
How to Wash your mask
1. We recommend washing in hot water with regular detergent.
2. Dry your mask immediately, using your dryer’s tumble dry low (gentle) setting.
3. Make sure your mask is completely dry before you use it.
4. Change your mask regularly to prevent Humid air to enter.